Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Webkinz Jan. 2012!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/ has just released images of the newest Webkinz for January 2012! Nine of them! That's a new record! All in the same month! Wow! :)
                    Here you see the White Tiger, Airedale Terrier, Holland Lop Bunny, Mohawk Puppy, Blossom Sea Turtle, Charming Panda, Cotton Candy Puppy, Darling Dino, and.........THE SIGNATURE HUSKY!!! OMG! :D LOVE HUSKIES! Oh yeh, and also possibly the Eluvant, which I do not have a picture of at the time! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE THEM! I love the Airedale Terrier the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That one's really cute! :D I like the husky best or maybe the cotton candy puppy! :D
    -VanillaWolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, as far as I know you're the first REAL comment ever on this site! Of course, Zippy commented but, you know, he's my brother!

    ReplyDelete