Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

Candle Wax?

     Alright, I admit, this was SO stupid of me! :P My mom likes candles, so I got her a cinnamon candle for Christmas. It smells good! So....whenever I go by it I pick it up and sniff it. So......today I was just being normal and such. I walked past the candle to pick it up and smell it. It was lit!!! It scared the crap out of me. Appearently, I tipped the candle a little bit.......wax! Wax poured all over my favorite shirt and all in my hair. I almost burnt my nose, and it was hot wax when it landed on me!  This was kind of a stupid post. 8) Oh well! :DDD                                    P.S. Don't worry! I am fine! I am not burnt, really!
                                      P.S.S If it makes you feel any better, I blew the candle out right away after that!! :)

17 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee! Stupidest thing I've done in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thats really funny. :) no offense. that once sorta happened to me. I knew mom's vannila candle was lit, but i forgot to tie my hair up before i sniffed the smoke. but only the tinniest bit of my hair was burnt though thank goodness. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. a couple posts ago, you asked how to get to my blog. go to: theshiregirl.blogspot.com. :) btw, I LUV your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks poptropfan and bernadette! I know, it is funny I did that! lol :) It was stupid of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was afraid that i set on fire and i didnt even know it! :P but i'm fine. Was your hair ON FIRE??? that would be TERRIFYING!!! And my parents weren't home when I spilt wax on me. :P alright, I'm going to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you follow my blog, bernadette. :) without you my blog would be empty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow bernadette! :) I love your blog!! :D how did you get that little puppy?? I want that on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just go to umm... bunnyherolabs.com/adopt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx for following my blog too! :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw, did you see my hamster... he is at the very bottom of my blog. if you want the hamster go to:
    http://abowman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. it nearly happened to me once VanillaWolf. So you are not alone! [trumpets and drums] da-da-da-daaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going on vacation, so, mom won't let me bring the computer. I won't be commenting or posting for a few days. :?

    ReplyDelete