Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

My New Stuff :)

Well, I just got back form Wisconsin Dells for a vacation. And they had the new webkinz! The ones we never got. . . . .but I bought one! They had all of them, but I only bought the Cotton Candy Puppy. They DID NOT have the Signature Siberian Husky, though. But I got the Cotton Candy Puppy kind of early! I got it.....three days ago. Which, today is the 30th. Of December. :D So I got it on the 27th. :) But when I got back home. . . .there was a package. . . . .a Christmas present that was late. The Signature Siberian Husky! :D for me! :D
I will post pictures of him soon! Also, I got the Signature Arctic Fox on Christmas Day! :) Also, yesterday I got the PowderPuff Porcupine at Justice, and two angry birds in a crain machine. :) Good times.

3 comments:

  1. :D The Cotton Candy Puppy is named Elle, the Siberian Husky is named Thunder, and the Arctic Fox is named Moonlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The powderpuff porcupine is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right?? I wish I could post the pictures sooner...I'll do it soon! :) Oh yeah, and the powderpuff porcupine is named Boi! :) Me and my cousin 'thought' that 'pink was a manly color' so we named him boi. (boy) :)

    ReplyDelete