Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

WHAT?

     Okay, I have actually not made a post on a while because I've had nothing to post about. But NOW I DO!! Some of the Webkinz releases for 2012 have already been released?? That doesn't make sense!?
The Signature Siberian Husky and the Webkinz Cotton Candy Puppy are all over YouTube and eBay! This.....does not make sense! My stores don't even ever hardly get webkinz in anymore. Wow!?!?
Search 'Webkinz Signature Siberian Husky' or 'Webkinz Cotton Candy Puppy' on eBay! Only the Signature Siberian HUsky is on YouTube....but still!  Hmmm....this is a LITTLE bit....ummm....strange!

10 comments:

  1. It totally is.
    btw, I'm the one who comments with Bernadette, but I keep changing my profile pic and stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! you have a cat? I like cats. :) But my bud is allergic. and mom likes dogs better. and my grandmother is allergic too. but we live in a condo, sooo, no dogs either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so close to New Years VanillaWolf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so not fair that other states get them SUPER early, while some barely get them at all. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! It's close to new years! :D every year we throw a huge party with our cousins, and video tape it. It's really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeh, my cat it chubby so we call him chubby checker. And my dad WAS allergic to cats. When I was little ALL I WANTED was a cat. And so I faced the fact I would never get one. Until a stray litter showed up in our barn. . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad just fell in love with my kitty. :3 so we kept him. he was the favorite of everybody, mostly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were six in the litter. One gray REALLY FLUFFY kitty. We named her Fluffy. ;) Then there were to orange kitties. (Milo and Poppy) and then, there was two gray kitties. (Mystery and Miss Shy)
    Then, there was MY KITTY! He was a cream color, so we named him Vanilla. But over time, it came to be Keek. Don't know why! :) We call him Chubby Checker and Chuckles, too.

    ReplyDelete