Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My New Interest

Heyy guyys! :P So lately I have been into something different: TOONTOWN ONLINE
There's my "toon" Candy FizzleSwirl! It is really fun you guys should try it! And, (with your parents permission of course) you can get "Chat" and you can type "accepted" (lol) words and chat with other toons. :) WARNING: You will want to purchase a 10 dollar monthly membership BECAUSE without it you don't get treated very well. I mean you do, but you can't do very much. :P So, YEAH! PLAY IT! (Don't feel forced, you really don't have to LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Just go to: www.toontown.go.com I THINK :P! Or search "toontown online" or "toontown create account" or such on Google! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't play that stuff. I play Moshi Monsters though. Btw, I had to quit Webkinz. I'll still follow your blog though :)

    ReplyDelete