Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unannounced Webkinz?!

So... today on eBay... I found this WEBKINZ! THAT WAS UNANNOUNCED!!! It's called the Spooky Pup!! :D Barely anybody else knows about it! I think. :O AND... these crazy people... when a new Webkinz comes out they are always like, "I CALL QUEEN OF THIS WEBKINZ!!!"
And... (as silly as it is) I call queen! XD I am the (official) queen of the Webkinz Spooky Pup! (This is my first ever Webkinz I am the queen of!) YEAH.... :D
 I'm the official queen! :D YAY!
         UPDATE: FYI, queen's don't get special things. They just get the pride of being the official :D

3 comments:

  1. Weied, IKR. But... YEAH! IT's so cute. For presale on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEBKINZ-HALLOWEEN-SPOOKY-PUP-PRESALE-AUGUST-HTF-Free-Ship-/251102311359?pt=US_Webkinz&hash=item3a76dd33bf
    HA! ok. But you might not want to buy it because i might. :) lol. But theres three presales so you can. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I already bought another one at the mall, feel free to get it! You could always get it, who am I to tell you whatto buy? LOL, I'm sorry XD

    ReplyDelete