Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting a Hedgehog soon!!

:D :D :D I am about to get a hedgehog!! :D Well actually, put him "on hold". His name is Karney. We'll problebly change the name. We're about to put a deopsit on him any minute....if the website works again!! :P The website we're trying to get him from (Millermeade Farms, Ohio) is having BANDWIDTH issues!!?? Now IS NOT the time!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Thumbs DOWN. Info on him is that he has a extremly friendly perosnality and would make a great family pet or "study buddy" !! CUTE!! :D We will problebly get him in two weeks after we buy him. ARGGHHHH WHY CAN'T THEIR WEBSITE WORK!?!?!?!?! I am mad. FRUSTRATED!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!! Btw, when we get our hedgehog I am making a new blog about hedgehogs. It'll have a bunch of pictures and updates on him!! :) Of course, I'll still be on this blog, too! :) Argh! Website PLEASE WORK!!! (I'll post pictures of him when the website works!!!)

4 comments:

  1. OMG what is WITH this website?!?! OMG OMG OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try turning off the computer and turning it on again. If that does not work.... Well.... Maybe they are upating it or you are writing down the wrong address. I'm looking fowerd to the hedgehog blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) awesome and badsome newz ;) ;) I'm lookin' forward to that blog!

    ReplyDelete