Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Em Gee!!!

     You won't believe this! Well, you might. But still, since today is Valentine's Day, I went down to the basement to get all my Love-Webkinz. (Love puppy, love frog, love lion, etc.) And so I got them. And I was about to bring them upstairs when I looked at my Love Frog. IT HAD TWO MAGIC W'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! That is SOOOOO COOL!! First, Love Frogs are really rare webkinz, which is cool, then, it has TWO magic w's!!! (the w's on its feet) On it's two front feet!! :D :D :D :D Wow! This is REALLY cool! I've been all over the internet and NEVER EVER EVER seen a Love Frog with two w's!! Only with four. Which would be cooler, but STILL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Cool! I'll post pictures later! They are"factory mistakes" which makes them rare! Or, rarer!! :D 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is really rare!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is SOOOO COOL! My Dachshund has only one Magic W on her right hind leg. Her name is Olive (really original, i know). Wow! Its like a webkinz collectors dream!! Ha ha! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! And, WOW! I say! You check my blog alot! I JUST posted! :D
    you make my day!

    ReplyDelete