Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Officially own a hedgehog!!

     Ha ha!! The website went back up and immediatly we put him on hold. His name is currently Karney. That's what the breeder named him!! Following info about him copied straight from the website:
 hedgehog photo
This extremely friendly little guy would make a great pet for any family or a great study buddy!

     Wow! I can't believe I have an actual hedgehog!! :D :D :D Well..........I will be getting him. We pick him up on March 3, 2012! His birthday was on Friday the 13th in January!! He is adorable!! http://www.critterconnection.cc/ is the website!! :) They rock! The website is for Millermeade Farms. I am SO excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Through the whole progress, from just telling my dad about wanting one to bringing one home the whole process was 40 days! Well, when I get him it will have been exactly 40 days since i first informed my parents i wanted a hedgehog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for you Wolf! btw, whats a study buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! GREAT! You have a hedgehog! YAY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete